- Will I get locked out of SuccessFactors if I enter the wrong password too many times?
- Is there a limit on the number of login attempts I can make before I am locked out?
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Your system administrator can control the limit of successive failed login attempts in the "Password & Login Policy Settings".
See KBA 2420640 - Passwords: Configuring Password & Login Policy Settings - SuccessFactors Platform
- If the "Maximum Successive Failed Login Attempts" is set to 0 then it is NOT possible to be locked out of the system due to entering the wrong password.
- If the "Maximum Successive Failed Login Attempts" has been exceed and you are now locked out of the system, please reach out to your system Administrator who can unlock you.
See KBA 2086751 - How do I unlock a user who has been locked out because of too many failed login attempts? - BizX Platform
Wrong, incorrect, password, failed, login, attempt, user, locked, unlock , KBA , sf passwords , LOD-SF-PLT-PWD , Password Policy/ Reset Password , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite all versions