- Working as designed.
- All users who are currently permissioned to access Mobile will receive this activation email in order to spur adoption of mobile within organizations.
- Users that already have activated devices do not have to reactivate again.
- Any new user that is granted permission to enable mobile will now receive an email notification unless the Admins decide to turn off the feature:
- Admins can disable the email activation feature via Admin Tools.
To Enable / Disable:
- To enable the Mobile Email Notification > Admin Tools > System Properties > Email Notification Templates Settings > Mobile Activation Notification (Enabled = box is checked - Disabled = box is not checked).
KBA , LOD-SF-PM-GM , Goals in PM Form , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions