- Role Based Permissions seem to differ on what appears when accessing SuccessFactors on mobile, vs. when accessing SuccessFactors on a desktop.
- The employee profile on a desktop shows an employee's profile with all the portlets included. On a mobile device, however, the employee profile looks completely different - the portlets do not appear.
Turn on Mobile:
1. Create a support case to turn on Mobile feature for your company
2. Turn on mobile permissions in your instance for user roles as follows:
- Login as admin
- Go to “Admin Tools”
- Select “Manage Permission Roles”
- Select a role you would like to give mobile permissions to
- Click on “Permission”
- Select “General User Permission”
- Select the following options per your requirements –
- Mobile To Do list access
- Mobile Organization Chart Access
- Mobile Touchbase Access (We no longer support touch base feature)
Currently the mobile profile fields will not mimic the profile on the web (desktop)
This has been so from the beginning and is designed in a way that all the fields enabled by admin under Permission role are viewable on the mobile irrespective of whether its viewable on the web profile or not:
- Please Note: There will be a fix in b1311 release, which would allow mobile profile fields to mimic (imitate) the profile on the web for customers using V12 Profile.
KBA , LOD-SF-PM-GM , Goals in PM Form , How To