- Is there a way to remove the parenthetical user name from the top of the SuccessFactors window?
- Can we hide username throughout the application?
- How do we remove username in the UI?
On the top line of the SuccessFactors User Interface window it shows:
Welcome, Addie Addison (ccadmin). Can it be changed to show only the full name of the associate?
- Yes, there is a switch that can be set by customer support in the configuration to turn off the display of the user name.
- Contact CustomerSuccess and ask that this be turned on for your company.
Note: This will hide username throughout the product and NOT just at the top of the page. if you have a need to show username elsewhere in the product then it must be left enabled.
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To