- The following steps can help determine who within the given population might be a super admin. A super admin is an admin that is not restricted to any domain subset and can access everyone.
- Run the Admin Tools > Manage Security > Security Permissions Report using criteria: Administrative Priveleges.
- Run the Admin Tools > Manage Security > Security Permissions Report using criteria: Administrative Domain Privileges.
- Find usernames from the Security Permissions report that has the Administrative Domain Privilege turned on (column AU value = 1, for my report), that do not exist in the Administrative Domain Permissions report.
- Usernames that meet the criteria in step 3 are Super Administrators for domains.
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions