Locating document ID numbers.
- Each form is automatically assigned a unique Document ID number by the SuccessFactors Application to make it easier for you to find and track individual forms. The Document ID remains attached to the form for the life of the form.
Via Admin Tools
- Manage Documents > Delete Documents
- In the search criteria enter the criteria to return the forms you need. This will return a list of documents and their ID.
Via Detailed Document Search
To locate a document ID number, follow these seven steps:
- Run “Detailed Document Search” from the “Reports” tab > Analytics > Classic Reporting
- Check the “Detailed Search” radio button
- Search by Document Name. To further define results use the other filtering options such as “Subject Username.” To find a username, you can use “find user” to search by first/last name.
- Specify which form you want to look for.
- Default behavior search option is set at “All Except Draft or Deleted”. There is also an option to search for deleted and draft documents via the drop down menu.
- Click on “generate report” to execute query.
- Scroll to the right to search for “Document ID”. “Process owner indicates the location of the document and is needed rout a document that is “out for comment”.
When you need to produce a list of document IDs
- As an administrator there will be times that you will need to produce a list of document ID's (for example when requested Customer Support change a set of documents). Following the above instructions you might define one or more Document Names, and then export the data to a csv file using "Export Report" button. To produce a file with a minimum of data click "Open Export Options" and deselect all fields not required before exporting the report.
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions