- - Submit a case in the Support portal request to have this completed.
In the ticket be sure to include the following:
1) Which environment needs to be refreshed (Production, Staging, Sandbox)
2) Which environment data we are using to perform the refresh with (Production, Staging, Sandbox)
3) Provide us with a desired Date/Time that you would like to have this refresh completed.
4) If request is of an urgent nature, please provide the business reason for the urgency.
5) With this information we will submit the request to our Operations team for them to complete the request.
- We recommend that you perform the following when submitting this type of request to get your system ready for the refresh and for you to be able to utilize the system once the refresh has been completed.
- Prior to Refresh:
1. Copy ALL Connector properties from Staging to easily replace after the refresh is complete (including the integration settings)
2. Disable all scheduled connectors in the test site
3. Disable Email Notification in the test site
4. Disable APMs
5. Copy iContent Configuration properties (if you use iContent)
6. Copy SSO Configuration properties (if you use SSO)
- After Refresh is Complete:
1. Update all relevant connector properties with the copy prior to refresh
2. Enable scheduled connectors
3. Enable Email notifications
4. Enable APMs
5. Operations team needs to make sure the email addresses are nulled (or use invalid email address), so that we don't inadvertently spam learners when testing
KBA , sf how to , sf requesting refresh , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To