Is it possible to change a label from a specific locale? And how can be done?
SuccessFactors BizX has the following options to localize your instance's labels:
- Text Replacement
- For more information please review KBA 2089472 - Text Replacement: How to change words using replacement text
- On Admin Center > Manage Templates, select the desired goal plan or performance form;
- From the template, you will find various options to customize labels for fields, descriptions, and labels within the template. From here you will be able to make your own customizations.
- Message Keys - Localization
- You can localize forms and templates using Message Keys if configured for your instance.
- For more information on this feature, review the KBA 2087186 - Admin Tools: Manage Template Settings - Localizing using Message Keys - msgKey - BizX Platform.
The initial configuration of message keys is a paid option via professional services, but allows you from that point to self manage changes for free.
Template Configuration Changes (Via SCR)
Manage Languages (old 3-tier Language Pack)
- You can access Manage Languages Feature from Admin Center or Partners can access it through Provisioning.
- For more information please review KBA 2576546 - Working with Manage Language Feature - Platform
Please reference configuration Guide for Further Guidance: Managing UI Labels in SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Manage Language, 3-tier, Change Label, Update Language, Text Replacement, Manage Languages, Message Keys, Manage Templates, Tier 3, Tier3 , KBA , sf language tier 3, change label, text a , and replacement , sf language tier 3, change label, text , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PGM , Performance Management, 360 Multi Rater , LOD-SF-GM , SAP SF Goal Management , LOD-SF-PLT-LAN , Issues with Translations (Language Issues) , How To
|Solution Article -Tier 3 language change.docx|