- How can an administrator accept Data Privacy Consent Statements on behalf of specific employees?
- On occasions, an administrator might want to accept the DPCS on behalf of a specific employee.
- A typical case would be when creating a fictitious "Interim Manager" for employees who do not have a manager assigned. In such cases, especially in SSO environments, it's not possible to login as this "Interim Manager" to accept the DPCS.
- BizX Platform
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- This can be achieved via self-service "Admin Center">"Set DPCS Statement Status".
2. Note that it is only possible to accept Data Privacy Consent Statements on behalf of users for statements that have the type 'Login'.
3. Statements of the type 'Recruiting Internal' and 'Recruiting External' cannot be accepted on behalf of users, they can only be declined.
4. There are three available types when creating a new Data Privacy Statement:
Login - This statement displays when a user first logs in to SuccessFactors HCM. The user must accept the statement to use SuccessFactors HCM. This is a platform privacy statement.
Recruiting Internal - This statement displays before an internal candidate completes a candidate profile or applies for a job. This is a recruiting specific statement.
Recruiting External - This statement displays before an external candidate can create a candidate profile. The candidate must accept the statement to proceed. This is also a recruiting specific statement.
DPCS, Set DPCS statement status, Recruiting External, Recruiting Internal, Login , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To