- About the content of the Admin Alerts tile on the Revolution Home Page
The Admin Alerts tile is a compact way to see all the pending action items you track throughout SuccessFactors. The Tile is organized the same way you work, into Workflow activities, People activities, and HR Data activities. You'll be able to quickly see how many activities are pending and make updates, changes, or get more details about those activities directly from the tile. You won't have to first navigate to the individual tool or find the exact employee anymore. You can take action directly from the tile.
- Admin Alerts is a new portlet on the Homepage which has 3 categories. By using Admin Alerts you won't have to first navigate to the individual tool or find the exact employee involved – you can see the items that need attention and then click to go straight to what you need to action. Rather than displaying all items the Admin Alerts tile is focused on displaying items that interfere with the efficient and timely operation of the HR process.
- Admin Alerts shows a category of stalled ‘Stalled Workflow Requests’ not acted upon for 3 days or more. Items are grouped by workflow type and in age order.
- In the ‘People Issues’ category the pending hire count is displayed.
- In the ‘HR Data Issues’ category Invalid Foundation Object alerts are displayed too. This will display Objects; after a scan has been of the employee job information table and there are Foundation Objects present that are referenced that have a status of deleted, inactive or there is an association issue.
- The number of items in each category is also displayed in the red circle.
- You can expand and contract the tile by using the arrow at the bottom.
- This portlet will only be shown when the new Revolution UI Home Page is enabled. See https://i7p.wdf.sap.corp/sap/support/notes/012003146900001352662014
- You can grant permissions to the Admin Alerts tile and the categories by the Role Based Permissions -:
- To see the Admin Alerts Tile and to see the ‘Stalled Workflow Requests’ category too then specifically ensure you have this permission. Look in Admin Tools > Manage Permission Roles > select the role to edit > click the Permission button > browse under the Administrative Permissions section > Manage User > Manage Workflow Requests. Note: The Admin Alerts tile will display all stalled Pending Workflow Requests, there is no restriction on target population.
- Similarly you will only see the ‘People Issues’ category in the Admin Alerts tile if you have permission to the Role in Administrative Permissions section > Manage User > Manage Pending Hires. Note the count in Admin Alerts tile is subject to role target population restriction.
- You will also only see the ‘HR Data Issues’ category in the Admin Alerts tile if the Role has permission in Administrative Permissions section > Manage Foundation Objects > Manage Organisation, Pay and Job Structures.
Admin Alerts, Stalled Workflow, Invalid Data, Employee's with Invalid HR Data , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To