- Enabling a form template will provide users with sufficient permissions the ability to create that form. Disabling a form template will prevent it from being created (it does not revoke the permission to create the form). This setting may be modified by admin users (provided they have the required permissions).
To Enable/Disable a form template:
- Select the Admin Tools Tab,
- Admin Tools > Processes & Cycles > Performance Management > Form Template Settings
- Old admin tools Click on Form Templates (Under Form Template Administration)
- Click on the title of the form to be updated
- Change Template Status to Enable or Disable
- Click Update Form Template to save changes.
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions