- By default the system has English language templates and you need customized versions in other languages.
It is necessary to make the email template edits under each language locale. Follow these steps:
- Log In
- Click on "Options" in the top right-hand corner
- Click on "Languages"
- Select the language you want to change and click "Save"
- Click on "Admin Tools"
- Click on "E-mail Notification Template Settings"
- Choose the template and make the desired modifications.
- Save changes
Repeat for each template needing modification. When done with each specific language, repeat steps 1-8 for any additional language packs being used.
- E-mails are generated based on the locale that a user is in and the locale is determined by the language that is selected.
KBA , sf email notifications , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To