SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite.
- Make sure Forget Password email notification is turned on from Admin Center > Company Settings > E-mail Notification Template Settings
- Kindly also make sure the username v4admin has correct email address assigned: . SystemMessage@successfactors.com
- If "Reset Password using a URL accessed through an email link" is enabled under Admin Tools > Password & Login Policy Settings, then you should also enable the template "Reset Password Support Notification" under Admin Center > Company Settings > E-mail Notification Template Settings
- Check if user email notifications is not disabled from Admin Center > Update User Information > Change User Email Notification.
- If user is trying to trigger Forgot Password via email address, check if user’s email address is not mapped with multiple users in the UDF (Admin Center>> Update User Information >> Employee Export)
- Return address defined/stored in database has to be SystemMessage@successfactors.com. Username v4admin is responsible for holding the return address in customers’ instance.
- System triggered message, like Forgot Password always uses v4admin, this is special user created when customer go live.
- SystemMessage@successfactors.com is default value and is same across datacenters and between datacenters for customers.
Forget Password, Reset Password, Notification, E-mail, email, link, URL , KBA , sf forgot password , sf admin tools , sf email notifications , LOD-SF-PLT-PWD , Password Policy/ Reset Password , LOD-SF-PLT-NOT , Email Notifications , How To