- The employee record being sent in the file has never been loaded into the SuccessFactors system. Because it has never existed in the system, it cannot be deactivated - so the error message will be generated.In order to remove these errors from the file, the records need to be removed from the file.
- If the records cannot be removed from the file, please contact customer support to work out how you would like to handle these records.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are updating this manually and
- When uploading a user import file, the email notification displays the following error message:
- Failed to deactivate user: "USERID" - User does not exist
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions