- Removing the logo in the footer requires that you open a case with Customer Support.
- Go to Admin Tools > Company Settings > Company System and Logo Settings > and untick "Enable HTML email notifications"
- Open up a ticket with Customer Support and ask them to untick "Embed SuccessFactors Logo in HTML Notifications" in Provisioning on our end.
- Go to Admin Tools > Company Settings > Company System and Logo Settings > and re-tick "Enable HTML email notifications"
- The SF footer logo will be removed.
KBA , sf company logo , sf email notifications , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions