- Currently Email templates DO NOT support any and all available token tags. So while a tag may work in one template, you can not simply copy and paste a token, such as DOC ACCESS URL into another template. If a tag is copied from a template into another, and it does not work, this is an indication that the token is NOT supported, not that the template is not working correctly.
- Generally, the supported token/tags are already within the templates by default, so consideration should be made when customizing emails to include other tokens.
- A workaround for the example DOC ACCESS URL is to put the actual URL in your template. So for example instead of using DOC ACCESS URL , you would enter https://performancemanager.successfa...pany=mycompany
- where "mycompany"= your actual company instance. If you do not know the value for your company instance, please contact customer support.
- This example would bring a user to the login page of the application.
- Additional Information:
- For detailed information on customizing your email templates, search for the solution Customizing Email Notifications.
KBA , sf email notifications , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions