- As of b1207, you have more control over certain types of email notifications. You can set emails to be sent only to certain roles (example: Employee, Manager, Matrix Manager), and can customize the settings by each form and goal template.
- Note: Although this enhancement is universal, no changes are made to your email settings unless you update them. To do so, go to Admin Tools > Company Settings> Email Notification Template Settings.
- Choose the email template to be updated, then click the new link Customize Settings for Form Templates.
- A pop-up screen appears with each active form template listed. Click whether to Enable notifications for each template, whether emails are sent at specific intervals, and which roles should receive them.
- Email templates which allow this level of customization include:
- For Documents: Creation, Routing, Reject, Forward and Completion notifications
- For Goals: Creation, Deletion and Modification notifications
- For Reports: Failure, Warning and Success notifications
KBA , sf email notifications , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions