- How to Change System e-mail notifications sender's name from System System
- By default system notifications are sent from System System <System@successfactors.com>.
You will need to change the user information for the "v4admin" system user account. This is an inactive account in the system, so follow the steps below:
- Click on Admin Center
- Click on Manage Users
- UNCHECK the Show Active users only box
- Search for "v4admin" in the username field and select to edit the user
- Under "First Name" and "Last Name", change the data to show what you'd like to display in the "From" name of the email.
- Click "Save"
We do not recommend changing the email address, as this may cause issues with spoofing and receiving email.
This applies to all e-mail notifications except for the following which cannot be changed:
- Forgot Password Help
- Document Late and Due Notifications
KBA , sf email notifications , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , Problem