User is not able to see the company's process map, although others in the company are able to view it. It is possible that the criteria used when setting up who could see the System Process excluded this particular user's department, division and/or location.
In order to confirm who has the ability to see a particular Company Process. Follow the steps below:
- Log in
- Click on Admin Tools
- Click on "Company Process" (under System Properties)
- If there are multiple Processes mapped, click on the name of the one you wish to view
- Under "Scope" confirm which Department, Divisions and/or Locations are chosen, and verify that your users' are selected.
- If that user's Dept/Div/Loc is NOT selected, check the box next to it and click "Save Company Process" to give users in the added areas ability to view the process map.
- If you select a dept/div or location this will give ALL users in the chosen area the ability to see the map, not just the particular user you are working with.
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To