What is export as batch process?
Following Error is received when performing Employee Export :"Internet Exporer cannot download UserDirectory.... from ...successfactors.com. The server returned an invalid or unrecognized response."
- When I run Employee Export, why do I get the error message "Internet Exporer cannot download UserDirectory.... from ...successfactors.com. The server returned an invalid or unrecognized response" ?
This error message usually occurs when an organization has a fairly large number of employee records.
- What is export as batch process?
If the number of SuccessFactors employee's is large, it is best to check "Export as a batch process" when exporting employee data.
This allows the application to create the export file as the first step, then allow the user to save the export file locally in a separate step.
- The steps for exporting as a batch are as follows:
- Check "Export as a batch process".
- Click the Export Users button.
- Notice the message "A new request was submitted for user export", followed by the date and time is displayed, along with two new buttons "Remove export Job" and "Refresh".
- Clicking the Refresh button will update the status message.
- The user can either wait on the current page, periodically clicking the Refresh button to check the current status of the batch process, or move off the current page and come back later.
- After the batch process is complete, download the employee export file.
BizX Batch Process PLT Platform Employee Export Data User Refresh Admin Center , KBA , sf bizx succession management , sf bizx system/platform , sf bizx employee profile , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , Problem