- My Goals Tile:
The my Objectives tile shows you the latest updates to your goals, or your top goals if none have been updated. you can choose which goal plan to view right from the Home Page.
- What is Objective/Goal Status tile?
- What does it show?
- Can the Objective status be used to report on self or other users not in the line of hierarchy?
- Can the manager drill down into the raw data?
- How long will alerts show?
- Stack Ranker
- Goal Alerts. The alerts on the goal homepage tile will be cleared when the goal plan is accessed from the tile, when the goal plan is accessed via the top navigation menu, or when the goal details are viewed from the mobile goal product.
What is Objective/Goal Status tile?
- The purpose of the “Objective Status” tile is to allow managers the visibility into the objectives status and category only for their direct or indirect reports.
- In other words, a user with no direct reports will be shown a blank tile. A manager with direct reports will be shown a summary of his/her direct report's goal status, and category, but NOT his/her own goals. This report is not designed to report on self.
What does it show?
- Number of Objectives by Status and Category
Can the Objective status be used to report on self or other users not in the line of hierarchy?
- No, this tile cannot be configured to report on self or pears. The permission is set by the administrator for any/all users in the system. In other words, this tile should not be permissioned for anyone without reports.
- The YouCalc Dashboard for "Goal Status" is not designed to report on self, pears or users not in the line of hierarchy.
Can the manager drill down into the raw data?
- No, this is only in-a-glance dashboard
You have the option to specify how long goal update alerts stay on display when employees don't clear them.
- The default is 30 days instead of 3 days.
- You can change the duration to anything between 0 days and 365 days.
- To do so, go to: Admin Tools > Manage V12 Homepage > Manage My Goals. (TGM-5251)
KBA , sf home page tiles , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To