- See EOL Notice at: Here
- 12/31/2012 Support for our legacy BOM goal management feature has ended. Clients need to upgrade immediately.
- BOM is short for Basic Objective Management. This was NOT a goal management module but was a small plugin of sorts for Performance Managment forms designed on our legacy V9 platform that reached end-of-life at the end of 2010. Since 2006 clients have been informed via release notes, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Newsletters, SuccessConnect events, and other individual paths that they need to purchase our Goal Management product to perform goal planning. This is done via Sales and a Professional Services engagement.
- As of 12/31/2010 support for BOM has ended. BOM was designed for our legacy V9 platform which no longer exists. Also note that support for V10 UI has ended. (V12 is our current UI)
- As of 2006 SuccessFactors stopped selling BOM and notified clients at the time to upgrade to our Goal Management product.
- For the past 6 years SuccessFactors has commnuicated this message via many channels including direct marketing, case notes, conferences, webinars etc.
- Clients must immediately either
- Purchase Full GM and have this implemented via Professional Services
- Or discontinue use of BOM with PM by removing the BOM sections from their PM forms. This can be done free of charge via Customer Success Technical Services team. Just open a case submit the change order.
- Using BOM any longer will likely result in errors and put any cycle in jeopardy as the BOM functionality may stop working without warning.
- BOM is not supported for use with Ultra V11. Any clients with Ultra should have also purchased Goal Management at the time of moving to Ultra, and discontinued the use of BOM at that time.
- BOM will not work on V12 Revolution
- SuccessFactors will NOT be fixing any BOM related issues since clients should no longer be using this feature as of 12/31/2010
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions