Information on the Form Status Tile
What is Form Status tile?
- The purpose of the “Form Status” tile is to give managers visibility into their direct or indirect reports on the completion percentage (%) of performance reviews, which is reported based on the Route Map Step Name for a specific template or multiple templates.
- In other words, a user with no direct reports will be shown a blank tile. A manager with direct/indirect reports will be shown a summary status for percent (%) completed forms by each step name of the route map for existing data.
What does it show?
- Percent completion (%) of the performance reviews by Route Map Step Name
Can the performance status be used to report on self or other users not in the line of hierarchy?
- No, this tile cannot be configured to report on self or pears, unless the user has “Detailed Reporting Privileges”. The permission is set by the administrator for any/all levels of direct/indirect reports in the system. In other words, this tile is not designed for individual contributors (employees without reports).
- The YouCalc Dashboard for "Form Status" is not designed to report on self, pears or users not in the line of hierarchy.
Can the manager drill down into the raw data?
- No, this is only in-a-glance dashboard (Ready-Only)
Are the forms of inactive users included in the Form Status tile?
- No, only forms of active users are included in the Form Status tile.
Performance Management, Form Status tile, home page, dashboard , KBA , sf home page tiles , LOD-SF-PM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To