- How to enable "% Complete", "Status" and "Target" in the Manage Templates for Goal Plan in Mobile
- Why are the goal details not showing on Mobile?
- Why can't I update the goal details on Mobile
- Goal Management
- SuccessFactors Mobile
Go to Admin Center > Goal Management > Manage Templates
- Click on the Goal Template name that you want to modify
- Click Edit Fields
- Click on the field you wish to show in Mobile
- Check Show in Mobile Goal Plan?
- Click Save at the top
The fields you have enabled for Mobile should show up on your iOS device shortly.
Please note: Currently, you can view and update only Status related fields such as Percentage Complete, State/Status, and Target. Maximum 2 fields are allowed to be displayed in the Mobile goal list.
mobile goals, edit goals in mobile, successfactors mobile , KBA , sf mobile goals , LOD-SF-PM-GM , Goals in PM Form , How To