This can be accomplished in the following ways.
- On a per email template or notification type basis
- By the end user (if enabled)
To enable or disable specific email notifications
- Go to Admin Center
- Select 'E-Mail Notification Templates Settings' in the 'Company Settings' section.
- Deselect the check box(es) associated with the Email notification(s) you would like to suppress.
- A check mark turns an Email notification ON or makes it active.
- No check mark turns an Email notification OFF or makes it inactive.
- Active Email notifications will be sent to users when the related actions occur.
To enable users to decide for themselves whether they receive email notifications or not
- Admin Center > Company Settings > Company System and Logo Settings
- On this page you will see a checkbox option as follows (set as required):
"This option allows a company-wide setting on whether users will receive Email notifications. If 'checked', all users will receive Email on all workflow related process. If not checked, each user has an option to turn notification on/off"
- Leaving this option blank/unchecked means that users will be able to change their individual setting under user Options > Notifications.
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To