- The full explanation of the Enforce manager-only implementation feature is described in this solution article
- If this option is enabled when importing a user data file has the side effect to remove all non-manager users from the Default User Permission. This will have the effect that these users will not be able to login. Also forms or other data could be changed based on triggers of “user set inactive”. For this reason, in normal configuration this is a very dangerous option.
- How can you recover if this option was used mistakenly?
- If the instance does NOT have Role Base Permission, it is enough to go in admin tools > Manage Security > Default User Group Assignment and reassign all users here.
- If the instance does have Role Base Permission, the customer must file a ticket to CS. CS will ask engineering to have the users back in the default user permission. There is no way in fact to assign users to the default user group when in RBP
- To avoid possible human mistakes in the feature (and of course if the only-manager implementation is not the correct configuration), it is highly suggested to hide the option from the Employee Import page.
- To setup this solution, please contact CS and ask to have this option disabled in Provisioning.
KBA , sf admin tools , sf manager only , sf employee import , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions