- How to control the people that can view the stack ranker.
Stack ranker includes more than the rater’s direct reports. Stack ranker defaults to direct reports.
Currently my Stack Ranker is set so that only the users Direct Manager can view the screen. Can this be modified so a Second Level Manager (EMM) can see it as well?
Or Stack Ranker is showing more than you want, can you limit the scope?
- Stack Ranker
- Provisioning Setting > Stack Ranker – Enable display of all forms but self (Not Ready for Sales/Production)” enabled.
- Open a case with Support to have the option set for direct reports only or to display all forms.
- Instructions for SF Support: In Provisioning set the “Stack Ranker – Enable display of all forms but self (Not Ready for Sales/Production)” option. This will allows the Second Level Manager (EMM) to see Stack Ranker.
- If Disabled then only direct reports will be shown.
KBA , sf stack ranker , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To