- Person with access to stack ranker/my team rater is getting the message You do not have permission to rank these users - when trying to open the screen.
- You do not have permission to rank these users.
- Stack Ranker
- User has not been granted wite permission to item-ratings for all users in the stack.
- You must grant WRITE permission to the item-rating for the manager (EM) for them to be able to use stack ranker.
- If you have extended the stack ranker to people other than the direct manager you must also grant that person write permission to alter the item-ratings for all those you are going to stack rank. If for example in the PM process you have HR as a step, but in that step you blocked HR from being able to change the item-ratings, you cannot now send all the forms to the HR person in a future step and expect they can now stack rank the same people. Therefore for anyone to be able to use stack ranker, you must have item-rating permissions for everyone in that group. If not you will see the message “You do not have permission to rank these users”.
KBA , sf stack ranker , sf error messages pm , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions