You must have administration privileges, then:
- Go to the Admin Tools Tab
- Type 'Send System Message Email Notification' into the Tool Search bar
- Select either Send system message by group or Send system message by user
- Edit the content of the email (tip: if you'd like to edit the template that is initially displayed, you can do so by searching for E-Mail Notification Templates Settings in the Tool Search bar. Then search for 'Welcome Message..', edit the text, subject line, etc and hit save.)
- Click Send System Message
Did you know that the EMP_PASSWORD token has been disabled due to security concerns? You should now update templates to include the SET_PASSWORD_URL variable which will allow a user to set their own password.
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To