- Currently proxy assignments can be made at the module level. For example, an Admin user with Proxy permissions to another person’s Performance Management module can go into the user’s inbox/en route/completed folders and access and take action on those forms.
In order to maintain confidentiality of certain forms and data, there is a need for more granular controls in proxy management.
Can I restrict proxy permission by Form Template and by account holder?
- Performance Management
- Goal Management
- Opt-in feature to grant Proxy permissions by Form Template and to restrict the account holders from viewing their own forms.
- This proxy assignment is also supported in Proxy Import and is reportable through Security Permissions Report.
- Screenshot below shows what this looks like via Admin Tools.
- Contact Cloud Product Support to enable Proxy by Form Template.
- SuccessFactors Support needs to Provisioning => Company Settings > Enable Proxy Permission Details Feature.
KBA , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To