On the Route Map configuration, there is a specific step label configured for the Signature Step.
However, the Route Map at the top of the Form still shows these steps with the label "Signature", instead of the one configured on the Route Map.
Performance Management v11
- Performance Management v12 Acceleration
This issue may be caused when the option “Show Signoff routing step names in Signoff Stage” is unselected on the Form Template Settings.
If this option is unselected, the Signature Step displays only as "Signature" (without the configured label):
If this option is selected, the Route Map shows the specific step label configured for the Signature Step:
You may be able to solve this issue by enabling the option “Show Signoff routing step names in Signoff Stage” on the Form Template Settings.
In order to do this, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to > Admin Tools
2. On ‘Performance Management’, select the option ‘Form Template Settings’
3. Select the desired Form Template
4. Search for the option “Show Signoff routing step names in Signoff Stage”
5. Select the checkbox next to this option
6. Scroll down and click on ‘Update Form Template’
Please note: This change will be applied immediately to all live Forms.
KBA , sf performance manage templates , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , LOD-SF-PM-PM , Performance Management , How To