- I am not able to "Find User" to proxy.
- How do I search for a user to proxy?
- Information on Always enable proxy lookup feature.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Enabling Proxy Lookup
The Proxy is the employee acting on someone's behalf. The Account Holder is the employee on whose behalf the Proxy is acting.
Assigning a Proxy means granting an employee access to another employee's account. Before an employee can act as a Proxy, they must be assigned to the account. One or more Proxies can be assigned to a single account, and one employee can be assigned as a Proxy for several accounts.
Note: This setting applies only if your company isn't using the Employee Directory feature.
Enabling Proxy lookup allows employees to find the username of the user they want to assign as a Proxy.
When assigning Proxies to their own accounts, users have to provide the username of the employee they want to assign as the Proxy.
If your company is using the Employee Directory feature, users can click the Find User link to look up the username.
If your company isn't using the Employee Directory feature, the Find User link doesn't appear.
This means that the user won't be able to look up the Proxy's username, they must already know it.
In this case, if you want employees to be able to look up usernames when assigning Proxies, you can show the Find User link by enabling Proxy lookup.
To enable or disable Proxy lookup
In the Manage Security section, click Proxy Management.
- In the Change the proxy settings for the company section, do one of the following:
- To enable Proxy lookup, select the Always enable proxy lookup checkbox.
- To disable Proxy lookup, clear the Always enable proxy lookup checkbox.
- Click Save Proxy Settings.
2087311 - Proxy Management - BizX Platform
proxy lookup, , KBA , sf proxy management , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To