- Many words, labels, and tabs can be customized within the SuccessFactors Application.
- Go to: Admin Tools > System Properties > Text Replacement > review the list of available options.
- This list is in continual change so we do not attempt to list the options in this solution.
- Note many options will only change the text in a specific form or tab and may not change the word globally.
- You are able to localize all options to the languages installed in your instance. Use Select Language to switch to other languages. Note! Setting a text replacement in one language will not set it for any other language. You will need to manually provide text replacements for all words and phrases in all languages.
- The Default Text shows you the current system default, which may be a word, phrase or $variable. If it is a variable, you can also include the $variable in your Replace With Text so that while your sentence is customized it also still uses the default value.
- For example: In the goal text option "To add a new $(objective), move your cursor over the $(objective) section until you see the Insert " the variable $(objective) is referring to the term you use-- either "Goal" or "Objective". So you could change the entire sentence and still include this variable in your version. Of course, you could just as easily use the plain text in this example too.
- You will see many words have plural and singular along with lower case and uppercase examples, so you need to provide replacement texts for all variations.
- We do not guarantee that the text will be replaced globally as again. Some only apply to very specific pages or tabs etc. If however you see an example where it is replaced almost everywhere in the system, but is not changed in one place, then feel free to open a case with Customer Support who can investigate if this is the expected behavior, or if we can submit an enhancement request to have the word replaced in the area you have defined.
Recruiting Email correspondence:
- As of B1107 You now have the option to customize the Email a Friend message. To do so, go to Admin Tools > Text Replacement to create your personalized message. (RCM-10518)
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions