- Success Store provides access to best-practice content libraries that contain pre-built versions of many of the most common elements you use throughout the SuccessFactors Application.
- The SuccessStore contains pre-built Route Maps, Rating Scales, designer tools, best practice templates and much more! This enables you to leverage industry standard processes and forms that have been used by millions of end-users worldwide that are based on tried and true best practices.
How Do You Access Success Store?
- The content is built into the tools that you use to create content, so there is no direct module called Success Store, rather you navigate to the places where you need to make configuration changes. Where SuccessStore content is available, you will see this presented when adding or editing.
- For example: If you were creating a new Performance Template you would first navigate to Admin Tools > Manage Templates > Click Add a New Template > A pop-up window is presented that contains the Success Store content available for form templates in your instance. > Choose a template > Click Add to your instance. Click the name or language to see a preview.
- You are then taken into a configuration mode to configure your new template and make adjustments such as linking to a specific goal plan, adding competencies, entering instructional text, rating options, comment options and more.
- This will be enabled by default for new instances
- For upgrades a partner or support can enable from Provisioning > Company Settings > Admin 2.0 (OneAdmin)
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions