The Admin Center has a feature to enable administrators to save their most used admin links to a favorites list. This makes it quick and easy to access those features that you use most often.
To add something to your favorites:
From the OneAdmin Admin Center
1. Click on the Process icon to see sub-menu for that process.
2. Mouseover the menu option that you wish to add to your favorites until you see the STAR.
3. Click the STAR.
4. The process will be added to “My Favorites” portlet.
From the NextGen Admin Center
1. Click on See More to see all options
2. Click on the Star icon to mark as favorite
You can add much as twenty favorites on the OneAdmin page, and ten in the NextGen page.
KBA , sf admin tools , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To