- Using "Enforce permissioning for Detailed Document Search & Archive & Print Reporting" option to restrict content from administrators and those with detailed reporting rights in reports. (This was previously called "Enable permissioning for report print preview").
- How do I restrict content from admins and those with advanced reporting rights to hide content to the roles coded on the actual forms when using detail doc search & Archive & Print features?
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
- By default the product is designed so that any person who is granted detailed reporting rights will be able to see form content that was restricted to only certain roles via the actual forms. This enables senior managers or administrators to be able to report on content that is otherwise not visible to people.
- Some companies may want to disable this default behavior and also enforce the permissions at the template level also in detailed reports.
To do this per template go to Admin Center > Performance Management > Manage Templates > [Select your template] > General Settings > Advanced Settings > Check the Enforce permissioning for Detailed Document Search & Archive & Print Reporting checkbox. Click Update Form Template to save the changes.
The option can also be enabled via Admin Center > Form Template Settings.
- This feature will impact PM review form and 360 form under below pages.
1) Classic Reporting > Detailed Document Search > Click form name in result list to display a print preview of a PM/360 form.
2) Classic Reporting > Archive & Print > Create New Document Archive > Click List Documents button > Click form name in result list to display a print preview of a PM/360 form.
3) Classic Reporting > Archive & Print > Create New Document Archive > After report is generated down and open the PDF file which will display PM/360 form.
- If this option is enabled for a template and at the same time, the permission for other's rating tab was disabled on all step for all roles on the template settings, the tab-related information like comments and ratings on the PDF output (print to PDF when viewing a form) will be hidden as well.
- This is a dynamic option and will apply to live forms in real-time.
Enforce permissioning for Detailed Document Search and Archive & Print, enforce permission at template level, reporting, detailed document search , KBA , sf reporting pm , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , LOD-SF-PM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To