- How to Enable Relative Dates For Form Routing in your route maps
- How to Enable Relative Dates For Form Routing
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Open a ticket with support to have this option enabled for your instance.
Relative Dates in Route Maps:
You have the option to use route maps that have relative dates in each step. Relative dates let you can specify start, exit, or due dates based on the number of days before or after another activity, such as the form creation date or form due date, instead of having to enter exact calendar dates. (PAE-847, SDK-18).
This feature requires support to enable this from Provisioning > Company Settings > Enable Relative Dates For Form Routing
- Once enabled you will see a new option in your routing map editor. Go to Admin Tools > Routing Maps (or Modify Route Map) > From route map list select your route map > From the editor screen select the checkbox:Use relative dates for form routing.
- Note: You will see the warning > "Changing this option will reset your route map date settings. Would you like to proceed". Select Continue if this is OK.
- Also: When the relative date check box is turned ON, reordering the position of steps in a route map is not allowed
You will now see the Date fields replaced with options:
Start Date > set number of Days value. Select either "After" or "Before", and then select either: Form Creation Date, Previous Step Exit Date, or Previous Step Due Date
Relative date Form Routing Route map , KBA , sf routing maps , LOD-SF-PM-MAP , Routing, Route Maps & Workflows , How To