- When an end user attempts to log into their SuccessFactors applications, based on the setting that you've defined, for security reasons, your system will automatically lock them out. Let's review below how you can unlock an end-user's account and allow them to log in.
- Go to Admin Tools.
- Under Manage User > Click Reset User Account.
- Enter the username of the user who is locked out.
- Click Search Users.
Tip: The red X means the user is locked out.
- Select the checkbox next to the locked out user and click on “Reset Selected Users” button. Any locked user accounts will be re-activated, and you will receive the below confirmation message:
Old Admin Tools
- Go to Admin Tools Tab
- Under Manage Users
- Click Reset User Account
- Enter the user name
- Click Search Users
- Select the user
- Click Reset Selected Users
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions