- (Sometimes referred to as OneAdmin or Admin Tools 2.0)
- Admin Tools is the most robust and user friendly self-service tool available. Its functionality is being added to each quarter and upgrading to this interface is complimentary.
Old Admin Tools
- (Sometimes referenced as Admin Tools 1.0)
- Old Admin Tools is an older self-service product and is known for it's long list of hyperlinks. This list can be daunting and is not organized in a particulary user-friendly way, thus we generally reccomend to upgrade to OneAdmin by submitting a support case.
- Note: Even after activating the latest version you will still have access to Old Admin Tools (shown below).
Not sure which option you have?
Learn more about your system in 3 steps:
1.) Log into your application
2.) Navigate to the very bottom of any page (screenshot below) and click the hyperlink ‘Show version information.’
Upgrading to Latest Admin Tools
- Activating the latest Admin Tools is free and is as easy as submitting a support case!
KBA , sf admin tools , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To