- The Employee Change Engine allows you to easily specify what happens with in-progress Performance Review and 360 Review forms when employee data changes. For full details on how to use the change engine please refer to our master solution.
- Once a form is frozen, it cannot be unfrozen by turning off Change Engine. The system adds the following code to Provisioning > Modify Doc Route Map xml > <freeze-user-to-role><![CDATA[true]]></freeze-user-to-role>.
- The feature was designed as an all-or-nothing option. It was specifically designed that once locked a form would remain locked, so there is no unlock option intentionally.
- If you need greater flexibility to regularly unlock forms then this feature may not be suitable for your use.
- We do have a workaround that can unlock the form. This is a workaround and not a designed feature, as again, Change Engine was not designed to allow a form to unfreeze from the old manager.
Unlocking Locked Documents
- When you freeze/lock a document to the old manager, you cannot unfreeze it just by turning the change engine off. Documents now stuck with the old manager must now be completed by them. There is a known workaround to this if you have exceptions and need to unfreeze individual forms.
- To unfreeze a document: Admin Tools => Managing Documents => Modify Form Route Map => locate the "form template" => locate the form => on the "Modify Form Route Map" screen click the <Next>
- You don't need to physically change the route map, just resave your map.
- When done correctly this will cause the lock to be removed.
- Can support mass unfreeze forms for us?
- No. This feature is specifically designed to lock forms permanently to an old manager. Support has no tools to mass unfreeze forms. Your only options are to delete and relaunch all locked forms, or use the workaround described above to unfreeze individual forms.
- Employee Central
KBA , sf performance manage live forms , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions