Automatically Restore Forms
- Since b1204 admins now have the option to set Form Templates to automatically restore when a user becomes active again. This can be done by following the paths below:
• Legacy Admin Tools -> Form Templates -> choose template -> click Enable Auto Restore Deleted Form When Importing User -> Save
• OneAdmin-> Manage Template > Select template > Form Template Settings -> choose template -> click Enable Auto Restore Deleted Form When Importing User -> Save
Manually Restore Forms
New Admin Tools
Go to Admin Tools (New Admin Tools)
Click Manage Forms by User
Click Restore Deleted Forms
Select "Employee Document Folder" or "Advanced Search" and enter relevant information
Click Search button
Check the check box on the left for the form you want to restore
Click Restore button
Confirm Are you sure you want restore selected 1 documents?
Click Yes button
Verify message 1 total forms. Successfully restored: 1. Failed to restore: 0.
Old Admin Tools
- To restore a deleted document you must have administration privileges.
- Go to Admin Tools Tab
- Go to Managing Documents
- Select Restore Deleted Documents
- Find the document or group of documents to delete using the filters: Employee Document Folder or Advanced Search
- Click Find Document
- From the list of results check the box for those to be restored
- No more searching by Document ID to delete forms!!!
Now, when you're in the Manage Documents section and want to find a form to move, you can use the new search page that lets you do a Basic Search using just the employee's name and the folder you want to look in, or you can use the Advanced Search and pick the employee or form criteria you want to search on.
- As of B1107 You now have the option to search for forms by deletion date, making it easier to find forms removed within a certain timeframe. To do so, go to Admin Tools > Managing Documents > Restore Deleted Documents, and in the Deletion Dates fields, type the dates you want. (PLT-12276)
Note: Documents are not actually deleted in the SuccessFactors application, which normally makes it possible to restore a deleted document using Admin Tools > Managing Documents > Restore Deleted Documents.
- It is also possible to hide a document and restore visibility to a hidden document using Admin Tools > Managing Documents > Manage Document Visibility.
KBA , sf performance manage live forms , sf data recovery or restore , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To