- Can we Modify Route Map for Multiple Forms?
You need to add, edit or delete a step in the current route map. This may be in a modify step, or a signature step.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Route Map Designer
With the Route Map Designer, you no longer need to memorize codes for role types, like Employee or Manager. You'll now see full role names as well as identifiable flow types, so it'll be easier to create the workflow sequence. You can create as many workflows as you want in as many languages as you want, and apply them later to the appropriate forms.
- Ability to hide 360 evaluation stage when customer doesn’t use 360
- Ability to select common step types without using codes
- Additional step validation logic for dates
- “Find User” widget for U step search
- Include inline help text
- Breadcrumb navigation
- Visual route map preview
Follow the steps below to access the Route Map Designer:
- Go to Admin Center > Performance Management > Manage Route Maps.
- NOTE: If you're using Next Gen Admin, click on See All, or just type Manage Route Maps in the Search Tools box.
- Click on View your route map list.
- Select route map to change.
- You can now add a modify or signature step using the buttons available.
- You may also delete a step, or change the order of a step using the buttons available under actions.
- To modify the details of an existing step, expand the step view (click +) and edit the step details as required.
- To add translations for the route map steps, Click on the Language dropdown. Make your edits as described above.
- Click Save.
- This change only applies to new forms going forward. It will NOT update the route map of any in-progress forms. You can change individual form route steps by using admin tools > Modify Document Route Map
NOTE: Changing a step name once forms have been launched can cause problems for reporting form status progress using the portlet "Form Status Grouped by Workflow". available in Dashboards.
Example: Your Route Map has a step called "Goal Setting". You launch forms to 100 users.
You now change the step to "Objective Setting". Launch form to another 100 users.
You go to Dashboards > portlet "Form Status Grouped by Workflow".
In the pie chart you now see a slice for the old name "Goal Setting" and a slice for "Objective Setting".
This occurs as you have 200 forms, 100 with a step called Goal Setting, and the other 100 with a step called Objective Setting.
Modify Route Map for Live Forms:
- As of B1107, you can now update the route map for multiple forms all at once. This option is useful during the middle of a review cycle when you want to update dates because they’ll be missed or you want to add or delete a future step. With this new option, you can easily search for the forms you want by subject or form templates and make the change to the associated route map.
To use this option, go to Admin Tools > Manage Forms by User > Modify Form Route Map. (PLT-13231) Note: This option is only available for forms mass-created after July 22, 2011
2087312 - Route Maps - Modify Form Route Map for Live Forms - Performance Management
manage route maps PM form , KBA , sf routing maps , LOD-SF-PM-MAP , Routing, Route Maps & Workflows , How To