To route a form back from the Signature stage
- Find the form's Document ID.
- In the Managing Documents section, click Route Signature Stage Document.
The Route Signature Stage Document page opens.
- In Document Id, type the form's Document ID.
- In the Recipient field, type the username of the person who will receive the form.
Tip If you don't know the username, click Find User, search for the user, then click the name of the user you want in the Search Results.
- Click Route Document.
The form is routed to the recipient.
- (Optional) To re-route the form through the original steps, route the form to the step you want.
You can route a form from the Signature stage back to the Modify stage, with the following considerations:
- This action will reject the form on behalf of the current signer.
- The system automatically inserts a new step after the last existing step in the Modify stage and routes the form to the new step. This means that if you want to re-route the form through the original steps, you'll need to manually route the form to the step you want.
KBA , sf routing maps , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions