This document explains how to route completed Performance Forms to a designated recipient in the routing map.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
- Go to Admin Center;
- Search for "Route Completed Forms";
- Enter the Required fields:
- Document ID
- Sender: (This would be the username of the person completing the task, often this is "admin")
- Recipient: Select the radio button for the person to receive the document (Manager, HR, Employee, if Other, you will need to find the user);
- Stage: Select the radio button for Evaluation stage or Signature stage.
- When routing completed documents to the Evaluation Stage, all signers (if any) in the original Signature Stage will be required to sign the document again.
- There is no Mass Route Completed Forms option i.e. there is no possibility to upload a csv file containing form IDs of completed forms to mass route these to a specific step.
Tip: Your route map may now contain a U step that was inserted by the system. Once out of the completed state, you can now use the standard Route Document feature available in admin tools to route the document to any desired step. Once routed to the desired step, you can use the Modify Document Route Map feature, also in admin tools, to remove the U step if so desired.
Performance Management, Route completed documents, mass routing, completed, csv, route, signature, recipients , KBA , sf routing maps , LOD-SF-PM-MAP , Routing, Route Maps & Workflows , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To