SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Automatically Restore Forms
Option to set Form Templates to automatically restore when a user becomes active again. This can be done by following the paths below:
- In the case of employees who've been deactivated and are reactivated, restores the most recent deleted form for that employee when they are imported into the system.
- Only forms that were in an in-progress state when deleted will be restored. Completed forms will not be restored.
- If document transfer option is disabled, and the manager info has changed, the managers associated with the form at the time it was deleted will remain the same when the form is restored for the user.
- If the manager associated with the user has changed since the user was reactivated, the manager in the form will still remain the same as it was at the time the form was deleted.
- If document transfer option is enabled and the manager info has changed while the form was deleted, the form will return to the previous owner once it was deleted(which could be the old manager) and the route map will update accordingly once it has been routed.
- If form was out for feedback when deleted, form will be restored to individual who the form was with
KBA , sf data recovery or restore , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To