SuccessFactors Performance Management
- No longer displays comment text entered in Send page's Comment field on the Document Information page. If comments are no longer displaying in your audit trail info, then check to see if this option has been enabled. (The comments were attached to the email notifications sent when documents were routed through the workflow.)
Admin Tools > Company System and Logo Settings
- Disable “Do not store sender's comment on workflow action”.
- When you select "Do not store sender's comment on workflow action", the SuccessFactors Application will no longer store these comments in the database, and no comments will display on the Document Information page/Audit trail.
- By default, the SuccessFactors Application stores the comments in the system database, audit trail, and displays the comments on the Document Information page.
- If you select this option, you can't use the Show all routing comments when viewing Document Info page from Reports option because you aren't storing any comments in the database.
- With this feature enabled the comments column in your audit trail will be blank, even though user is writing comments prior to routing form.
- Users can only view the comments they've sent and the comments sent to them. They cannot view comments that they weren't directly involved in.
- For example, employees can view the comments their manager sent to them, but not the comments their manager sent to another manager, or to their manager's manager.
- This also applies to routing action comments such as "Approved and routed on behalf of.." and "System-approved.."
PM, Performance Form, Sender's comments, workflow action, audit trail, routing comments, , KBA , sf routing maps , LOD-SF-PM-FRM , Forms & Templates , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions