- Deleting competency libraries.
- How to delete or rename a Competency Library?
- Why can't I delete our company competency library?
Warning! Never delete a competency that has been used in the past! Deleting competencies that have been used will lead to issues on historical forms. We recommend you never delete a competency but rather just hide ones you no longer use.
- If you delete competencies it cannot be undone
- Broken live forms will need to be deleted and relaunched.
- Historical forms and reports will break as now the master competency it was linked to is gone.
- Support is unable to undo or fix these issues.
If you are confident you have never used a competency in a library and you do want to remove one then it may be possible. When you delete all the competencies that exist under a Competency Library, this will automatically remove the competency library from the list.
Alert: If the library has the same name of the Company ID, by design, it will not be deleted, even if the library doesn’t have any competency. It is not possible to rename a library yet.
KBA , sf competencies & behaviors , LOD-SF-PM-GM , Goals in PM Form , How To