The SuccessFactors Coach displays tips from the Coaching Advisor on the home page. The user can view coaching content for personal development. The user can also choose to view coaching content on what they should do to develop the competencies for any of that their direct reports. Once the user selects who they want to see coaching content for, they will be presented with a list of competencies.
Please open a support case with Customer Success if you would like the coach enabled for your instance.
- The initial list is all competencies required for the job plus all competencies that have been rated.
- The user can add or remove competencies as they prefer.
- When the user clicks on a competency, they will be presented with coaching content.
- For a given competency, the order of the coaching advice is random. If the user doesn't like the advice that is displayed, he or she can click on the Next button to see another topic.
- If the user would like to add the coaching topic to their development plan, they can do so using the Add to Development Plan link
- The coach will not display competencies that are set as "Hidden" in your competency Library. Note: Hidden competencies will not be available anywhere in the application not just the coach. (This does not apply to competencies already on someones form.)
- To hide a competency go to Admin Tools > Competency Libraries: Here you will see a list of libraries indicating which ones have competencies set as editable, read-only, hidden. Select the library that contains the competencies to hide > Check the boxes next to the competencies you want to change status of > Select Change Status > Set as hidden
KBA , sf competencies & behaviors , LOD-SF-PM-GM , Goals in PM Form , How To