- Career Development Planning
Note: Please see the file attached to this solution for additional mapping information.
- There are two elements to development content: the catalog of learning activities, and the mappings between learning activities and competencies. Although the system will support multiple catalogs in a single import file, it is recommended that each import file only reference one learning catalog.
Learning Activity Import
Create a CSV file that contains a header row (as shown) and the following content.
See file for column formatting
- In Admin Tools, display Manage Development
- Choose Import Learning Activity Catalog
- Click Browse… and locate your file.
- Click Import to complete the step.
Note: If you are replacing an existing catalog, click Delete prior to importing the new file.
KBA , sf bizx career & development planning , LOD-SF-SCM-CDP , Career Development & Planning , How To