Check Printing Payment Method is not available in the drop down under Payment Method Tab for Bank Accounts.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Liquidity Management Work Center.
- Go to Master Data view.
- Go to My Banks Sub view.
- Show All MyBanks and Find Bank ID.
- Select Bank ID.
- Choose Edit and Go to Bank Accounts Tab.
- Choose the Bank Account and Go to Payment Method Tab.
You are not be able to see the Check Printing Payment Method in the drop down.
Check Printing is not available in the drop down under Payment Method tab for Bank Accounts as Scoping question for Check disbursement is not scoped under Payment and Liquidity Management scoping element.
You may follow the below steps for Check Printing to be available:
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Select the project and Choose Edit Project Scope.
- Go to Questions step.
- Go to Cash Flow Management element and then to Payment and Liquidity Management.
- Select Payment Methods.
- Go to Group: Outgoing Payments.
- Select the checkbox for Scoping Question Do you want to use checks for cash disbursement.
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To